Monday 18 June 2012

Hi everyone! I'm Hannah, and this is my first post! (both exciting and scary) I thought I'd start with 10 random (and not-so-random) facts about me:

1) I am completely, utterly, totally OBSESSED with CHIHUAHUAS! (ask anyone)
2) My favourite hobbies are (as you may have guessed) reading, crafting (in particular polymer clay, origami and amigurumi) and baking!
3) My lucky number is 8
4) I'm bilingual (Spanish and English) and half Mexican
5) I have two guinea pigs and a fish
6) I live in the UK
7) I have a crazy laugh that sounds like a hyena
8) My favourite book is Dreaming Anastasia, by Joy Preble (more to come on that later...)
9) My favourite movie is 50 First Dates
10) I'm not very good at this so bear with me!!! :(

So there's me, and this is my blog about (you guessed it) reading, crafting and baking! :) I'll be posting about my favourite books (I like paranormal, fantasy and romance, so if you do too then check them out! I might even be able to wangle you guys a few guest posts from the authors!) stuff I've made (there might not be much at first, I'm too busy lately to do that much crafty stuff) and awesome recipes for cakes and cookies that I've found or invented.


 Leave me a comment! :D

2 comments:

  1. (this is Holly using her internet persona >:D)

    I've seen 50 first dates! It was awesome! The walrus/seal/whatwasitthebigmarinemammal.

    and finally, CHIHUAHUAS (I bet I spelt it wrong)

    Best blog eeeveeer! upload pics of your clay please 8D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx, Holly! You're the best and don't forget to stay tuned for the interview with Joy!!!

      Delete